Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Paper Shedder Fire in Woodstock, IL


This home suffered a fire in the office due to an overheated paper shredder. The homeowner was able to extinguish the fire using an extinguisher. There was smo... READ MORE



Smoke Damaged Sofa in Long Grove


We were recently called for a soot cleanup in a home in Long Grove. The next door neighbor accidentally caused a fire while doing some cooking in the home the s... READ MORE



Electric Meter Caused Wire Shorting


Electrical Fire in Lake In The Hills The home pictured is located in Lake in the Hills, IL. It was believed that an electrical surge through the electric compan... READ MORE



Fire Damage – Ingleside


Fire damage at this Ingleside basement left considerable smoke damage in its wake. While this is par for the course when it comes to fires, it is not typical fo... READ MORE



Interior Fire damage in Fox River Grove, IL.


This bathroom sink was directly affected by a fire damage in Fox River Grove, IL. In the first photo, take note of the extent of the smoke damage. The smoke had... READ MORE



Kitchen Stove Fire in Huntley, IL


This is a stove fire caused by cooking oil. Notice the damage on the corner of the stove and wall. The wall behind the stove was damaged by the fire. Smoke and ... READ MORE



Fire Damage to Contents


There was extensive soot damage to this armoire after a fire took place in this home in Marengo. The fire was caused by fire in a vent duct. The Utility Room fi... READ MORE